Reporting to the Bar Manager/Duty Manager, you will be responsible for serving customers using a friendly, efficient and professional manner whilst showing confident product knowledge and good communication skill in order to ensure we deliver on our Company values and the guests receive an extraordinary experience every time.
- Preparing the bar for service and maintaining high levels of cleanliness throughout shifts, whilst following standard operating procedures with regards to drinks preparation, bar set-up and close down procedures, service procedures and behaviours
- Ensuring the mis-en-place is always fully stocked.
- Greeting all customers using a positive and courteous approach.
- Being helpful and accommodating, fulfilling all reasonable requests from customers, to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety, by following the correct points of service.
- Having strong product knowledge to allow confidence in up selling and recommendations thereby maximising sale opportunities by offering our full range of spirits/wines.
- Working unsupervised in a busy environment, demonstrating confidence and self-motivation.
- Welcoming and embracing change, with a positive attitude, delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- Completing daily tasks as assigned.
- Maintaining standards of performance and quality of service required by the Company.
- Respecting the working environment whilst showing flair, personality and enjoyment of your job.
- Attending Company training sessions, maintaining personal knowledge and utilising new skills within service.
- Assisting with effective cellar management.
Previous experience is desirable but not essential
- Team players.
- Customer centric.
- Friendly yet professional.
- Able to handle multiple differing priorities effectively.
- Enjoys working in a busy environment.
- High level of attention to detail.
Salary on Offer –Competitive rates of pay
[Full/Part time] [permanent/temporary position], working [weekends and evenings] across [Monday to Sunday].
Benefits – Staff discount card, uniform, meals on duty.